Friday, October 10, 2008

Duke University, North Carolina

Tiara flew in on the 6th to spend some time with us. For those of you who know her well, she chose to fly into Raleigh, North Carolina so we could take a tour of Duke University (her favorite Basketball team).



It is such a beautiful campus with a lot of character.



And take a look at this pipe organ in the chapel. It was huge!!
Tiara talked us into going to a Red Sox game tomorrow night. They are in the play-offs for the World Series and happen to be playing in Tampa, FL. Today, we went shopping for our Red Sox Wardrobe including temporary tatoos and a car flag. We moved from North Carolina to Orlando yesterday and plan to stay here for a week or so.

4 comments:

Brett and Bree Lee said...

It's good to hear from you! That's so fun you can travel around, it looks like your having a blast! We only have 8 more days!!! We are so excited! I know heidi will get around to posting pictures of our cute baby before me, but give me some time... I'll do it!

Chris and Elaine said...

It was so good to see Tiara! I hope she had a happy birthday. You'll have to go to Busch Gardens in Orlando. Brent would have fun taking pictures!

Chris and Elaine said...

Ronda, E-mail me Tiara's phone or e-mail. I'd like to talk to her.

Lynn said...

Thanks for inviting me to view your lovely pictures. I can't think of a more wonderful adventure than you have just had. Best of luck back in Vegas. Love Darcia